The fall marks a new administrative year for the Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group (IA&B) in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, and its partnership of agents’ associations. The following directors have been elevated to leadership positions.
Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group
• Chairman: Robert S. Klinger, Klinger Insurance Group, Germantown, Maryland
• Vice chairman: Michael F. McGroarty Sr., McGroarty & Bradburn Insurance Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Delaware Association of Insurance Agents & Brokers
• Chairman: Emory Stephen Burnett, Insurance & Financial Services, Wilmington, Delaware
• Vice chairman: Richard F. Corroon, Weymouth, Swayze & Corroon Insurance Inc., Wilmington, Delaware
Insurance Agents & Brokers of Maryland
• Chairman: Craig S. Mader, Craig S. Mader Insurance Agency Inc., Crofton, Maryland
• Vice chairman: Glenn R. Strachan, Strachan Insurance Agency Inc., Ft. Washington, Maryland
Insurance Agents & Brokers of Pennsylvania
• Chairman: John Hollister, Rodgers-Olver-Polley Inc., Milford, Pennsylvania
• Vice chairman: Joseph R. Pastor, Barr’s Insurance, Oil City, Pennsylvania
Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group — through its partnership of agents’ associations in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania — offers professional training, government affairs work, agency tool development, communications, and carrier and legal advocacy for more than 1,400 member agencies.
Source Article from http://www.milleniumbg.com/78-news/2182-1924b7b65966fcd6c9ee090be8591f84